2385 Riverport Rd.
Memphis, TN 38109
The Valero Memphis Refinery is located on along the Mississippi River. The refinery's crude oil supply is primarily from pipelines. Crude oil can also be received, along with other feedstocks, via barge. Most of the refinery's products are distributed via truck rack and barges.
The Valero Memphis refinery produces gasoline, diesel and jet fuels, and:
Memphis is the largest city on the Mississippi River and the second largest city in Tennessee. It is a regional center for commerce, education, media, art, and entertainment.
Summers are long, hot, and muggy; the winters are short, very cold, wet, and windy; and it is partly cloudy year round.
Temperatures vary from 34°F to 91°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 20°F or above 97°F.
• Little Rock, AR: 145 miles
• Nashville, TN: 213 miles
• St. Louis, MO: 291 miles
• New Orleans, LA: 386 miles
• City Website https://memphistn.gov/
• Greater Memphis Chamber https://memphischamber.com/
• Greater Memphis Relocation Guide https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/9069f76b#/9069f76b/1
• We are Memphis https://wearememphis.com/explore/travel/
• Memphis Travel https://www.memphistravel.com/
• Shelby County Schools http://www.scsk12.org/