St. Charles Refinery
14902 River Road
Norco, LA 70079
The Valero St. Charles Refinery is located in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana, approximately 25 miles west of New Orleans. The refinery receives crude oil over docks and has access to the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port. Finished products are shipped over these docks and through our Parkway pipeline and the Bengal pipeline, which ultimately provide access to the Plantation and Colonial pipeline networks.
The St. Charles Refinery is adjacent to the Diamond Green Diesel plant, a joint venture between Valero Energy Corporation and Darling Ingredients Inc. producing renewable diesel.
The Valero St. Charles Refinery processes sour crude oils and other feedstocks into gasoline and:
St. Charles Parish in Louisiana is home to 53,000 on the banks of the Mississippi River, 26 miles from New Orleans. The parish contains more than 20 industrial facilities within its borders.
Summers in New Orleans are long and hot; the winters are short, cool, and windy.
Temperatures typically vary from 46°F to 98°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 34°F or above 102°F.
• Baton Rouge, LA: 65 miles
• Biloxi, MS: 111 miles
• Lafayette, LA: 119 miles
• Gulf Shores, AL: 217 miles
• St. Charles Parish https://www.stcharlesparish-la.gov/
• Relocation Information https://www.stcharlesparish-la.gov/government/special-sections/moving-here
• Parks and Recreation https://www.scpparksandrec.com/home-parksrec
• Attractions https://www.stcharlesparish-la.gov/home/showdocument?id=5566
• Chamber of Commerce http://www.riverregionchamber.org/
• Public Schools https://www.stcharles.k12.la.us/
Notification information to come.