A Culture That Cares
Since its beginning in 1980, Valero has been a part of the life and spirit of the communities it serves. Whether it's delivering meals to the elderly, mentoring at-risk youth, walking long distances on behalf of a cancer victim or clearing parks of unwanted brush, Valero is always there to lend a helping hand.
- Valero volunteers throughout the company donate time, money and resources to help improve the lives of those in need.
- Corporate giving ranges from United Way to the Valero Texas Open and Benefit for Children to donations from the Valero Energy Foundation.
Valero offers one of the best benefit programs in the refining and marketing industry and among Fortune 100 companies.
- The company provides numerous choices to meet individual and family needs, as well as a large and diverse selection of optional benefits.
- Valero offers valuable income and financial security benefits for full- and part-time employees.
- Educational assistance is available to support professional and personal development.