The minimum payment is to be paid by the due date specified on your monthly billing statement. There are five ways to make payments on your Valero Credit card. Choose the one that’s best for you:
- Manage Your Account and Pay Online by using Valero Self Serve. It's secure, fast, easy ... and FREE!
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and speaking with a personal care representative during business hours to make an expedited payment (fee may apply).
- Pay by automatic withdrawal by signing up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to be automatically paid from your financial institution.
- Pay by mail by sending your payment to:
DSRM National Bank
P.O. Box 300
Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
Physical address for express payment is:
Valero Payment Services
7201 Canyon Drive
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
Credit Card Details
- The Valero Card is issued to individuals. You may list authorized users on your account. The credit card will bear the name of the authorized user, if requested.
- You can pay your balance each month or choose to pay the minimum, allowing you to revolve your credit.
- Your GasCap® credit limit and available credit will be shown on your monthly billing statement. You may request a review of your GasCap® credit limit by calling us at 1-800-333-3560.
- If you pay your account in full each month, there will be NO Interest assessed. If you choose to revolve credit, the Standard APR will apply, unless the Penalty APR has been triggered.
- The credit card is designed to be used for purchasing fuel and/or merchandise, not for cash.
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards
If your card is lost or stolen, or needs to be replaced because it is damaged, you can request a replacement or an additional consumer credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using our automated customer service telephone system, toll free at 1-800-333-3560. Please have your credit card account number available. If you want to speak to a Valero customer service representative, personalized care hours are 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
Terms and Conditions
Fraud and ID Theft Information (After clicking on this link, you will be leaving valero.com. Valero is not responsible for content or privacy policies on other sites.)