Houston, TX 77012
The Valero Houston Refinery is located on the Houston Ship Channel. It processes sweet crude and intermediate oils into gasoline, jet fuel and diesel. The refinery successfully commissioned a new alkylation unit in 2019. The refinery receives its feedstocks primarily by various interconnecting pipelines and also has a waterborne-receiving capability at deepwater docking facilities along the Houston Ship Channel. The majority of its finished products are delivered to local, mid-continent U.S. and northeastern U.S. markets through various pipelines, including the Colonial and Explorer pipelines.
The Houston Refinery produces:
Houston in the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the United States, with a population of more than 2.2 million. It covers 637.4 square miles near Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The city has a mix of arts, business, sports and medical organizations.
Summers are long and hot; the winters are short, cool, and windy.
Temperatures typically vary from 46°F to 98°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 34°F or above 102°F.
• Basketball - Houston Rockets
• Soccer – Houston Dynamo
• Baseball – Houston Astros
• Football – Houston Texans
• Galveston: 50 miles
• Austin: 165 miles
• San Antonio: 196 miles
• Dallas: 241 miles
• Visit Houston https://www.visithoustontexas.com/
• City of Houston https://www.houstontx.gov/
• Public Schools https://www.houstontx.gov/abouthouston/education.html
• Holocaust Museum https://www.hmh.org/
• Houston Magazine https://www.houstoniamag.com/
• Downtown Magazine https://www.downtownhouston.org/news/downtown-magazine/
• List of Chambers of Commerce https://leadoptimize.com/2018/08/31/chambers-of-commerce-in-houston-area/
• Texas Medical Center https://www.tmc.edu/
• Houston Rodeo https://www.rodeohouston.com/