Houston, TX 77012
The Valero Houston Refinery is located on the Houston Ship Channel. It processes sweet crude and intermediate oils into gasoline, jet fuel and diesel. The refinery receives its feedstocks primarily by various interconnecting pipelines and also has a waterborne-receiving capability at deepwater docking facilities along the Houston Ship Channel. The majority of its finished products are delivered to local, mid-continent U.S. and northeastern U.S. markets through various pipelines, including the Colonial and Explorer pipelines.
The Houston Refinery produces:
Houston in the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the United States, with a population of more than 2.2 million. It covers 637.4 square miles near Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The city has a mix of arts, business, sports and medical organizations.
Summers are long and hot; the winters are short, cool, and windy.
Temperatures typically vary from 46°F to 98°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 34°F or above 102°F.
• Basketball - Houston Rockets
• Soccer – Houston Dynamo
• Baseball – Houston Astros
• Football – Houston Texans
• Galveston: 50 miles
• Austin: 165 miles
• San Antonio: 196 miles
• Dallas: 241 miles
• Visit Houston https://www.visithoustontexas.com/
• City of Houston https://www.houstontx.gov/
• Public Schools https://www.houstontx.gov/abouthouston/education.html
• Holocaust Museum https://www.hmh.org/
• Houston Magazine https://www.houstoniamag.com/
• Downtown Magazine https://www.downtownhouston.org/news/downtown-magazine/
• List of Chambers of Commerce https://leadoptimize.com/2018/08/31/chambers-of-commerce-in-houston-area/
• Texas Medical Center https://www.tmc.edu/
• Houston Rodeo https://www.rodeohouston.com/