The Valero Pembroke Refinery is located in the County of Pembrokeshire in southwest Wales, U.K. The refinery receives all of its feedstocks and delivers some of its products by ship and barge via deepwater docking facilities along the Milford Haven Waterway, with its remaining products being delivered through our Mainline pipeline system and by trucks.
The Valero Pembroke Refinery processes primarily sweet crude oils into gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, heating oil and low-sulfur fuel oil.
Pembroke is 95 miles east of Cardiff in Wales. It is a walled town founded over 900 years ago. It is famous for its Norman Castle, which is the birthplace of Henry VII.
Summers are cool and windy; the winters are long, very cold, wet, and extremely windy; and it is partly cloudy year round.
Temperatures vary from 40°F to 64°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 33°F or above 69°F.
• Visit Wales – Pembrokeshire https://www.visitwales.com/destinations/west-wales/pembrokeshire
• Visit Pembrokeshire https://www.visitpembrokeshire.com/articles/48-hours-in-pembroke
• Town Chamber of Trade http://www.visitpembroke.com/
• Town Guide http://www.visitpembroke.com/town-guide.html
• Schools https://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/pembrokeshire-schools