2402 East Anaheim
Wilmington, CA 90744
The Valero Wilmington Refinery is located on a 120-acre site, approximately 23 miles south of downtown Los Angeles.The refinery is adjacent to the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles and its location has made it a frequent backdrop in Hollywood movies and commercials.
The refinery is connected by pipeline to marine terminals and associated dock facilities that move and store crude oil and other feedstocks. Refined petroleum products are distributed via pipeline systems to various third-party terminals in southern California, Nevada and Arizona.
The Valero Wilmington Refinery processes a blend of heavy and high-sulfur crude oils and produces:
Wilmington is a neighborhood in the Los Angeles Harbor region of Los Angeles, California. It covers 9.14 square miles and has a heavy concentration of industry. It is the third-largest oil field in the continental United States.
Los Angeles is the largest city in California and the second most populous in the United States. It’s often referred to by its initials L.A. The current population is nearly four million. L.A. is the cultural, financial, and commercial center of Southern California.
The city is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity and rich cultural heritage, Hollywood, the entertainment industry, and its sprawling metropolis.
Space Shuttle Endeavour
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Art galleries and urban art
75 miles of coastline
Hundreds of miles of bike and hiking trails
Summers are warm, arid, and clear. Winters are long, cool, wet, and partly cloudy.
Temperatures typically vary from 48°F to 85°F throughout the year. It is rarely below 42°F or above 93°F.
• Los Angeles Lakers (basketball)
• Los Angeles Clippers (basketball)
• Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball)
• Los Angeles Kings (hockey)
• Los Angeles Galaxy (soccer)
• Los Angeles Rams (football)
• Los Angeles, CA: 25 miles
• San Diego, CA: 113 miles
• Santa Barbara, CA: 114 miles
• Los Angeles https://www.lacity.org/
• Discover L.A. https://www.discoverlosangeles.com/
• The City of Los Angeles https://ctd.lacity.org/
• Los Angeles Magazine https://www.lamag.com/
• Chamber of Commerce https://lachamber.com/
• Sports and Entertainment Commission http://lasec.net/
• LA Public Schools https://achieve.lausd.net/